Curbs no problem!

Curbs no problem!


What is it?

This is a new product to use with your existing wheelchair that allows you to push over surfaces that would typically be impossible!

The FreeWheel(tm) Wheelchair Attachment is adjustable to fit your footrest. Clamp it on in seconds and your ready to go!

Lightweight and durable, strolling, excercising, hiking or just checking the mailbox is so much easier. Grass, curbs, rough road, etc. can be easily negotiated to help you in your quest of independence!

"After 26 years as a quad in a wheelchair, I don't know how I did it without a FreeWheel!", Morgan, Boise, Idaho.





To get your own FreeWheel and Perch contact: pat@gofreewheel.com
$499 plus shipping & handling, please allow up to 2-4 weeks for delivery.
PayPal accepted.

Money Back Guarantee. One Year Warranty

FreeWheel Perch

FreeWheel Perch
Store FreeWheel behind you when not in use!

Grass / Paths Easy!

Grass / Paths Easy!

Adjustable FreeWheel fits many footrests: Colours, Kuschall, Invacare, Quickie, TiLite, Top End, more..

Friday, May 29, 2009

Users Coments

Hi Pat,

You are a genuis!!! I love this thing--I hope you make millions. I just got my FreeWheel yesterday and I did my two-mile route in record time. Every time I would go out in my manual chair, every little pebble or crack in the pavement could spell disaster. Now, I aim for every pot-hole and bump along my way. The FreeWheel allows me to keep up my monentum without worrying about the danger of uneven surfaces--now I'm rolling easy. This product has opened up so many possibilities in an instant. If I had the FreeWheel at the beginning of my disability, I don't think I would ever have gotten a powerchair. With that, my only criticism is that you weren't selling these eleven years ago!--but I'll let that one go.Thank you for such an excellents product,

Neil
Marshfield, MA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have MS and after 19 years, ended up in a wheelchair three years ago. Long story short: got a power chair, gained 140 lbs.! I've since lost 100 lbs. and workout at the gym 3x a week. Returning to a manual chair and this cements my decision.

Hope to see a demo at the NYC Metro AbilitiesBuzz!

Excellent, excellent, excellent!

gio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.